Learn Price Details
Click to view an allocation and analysis of the asking price.Get Details Now
Learn Farmland Details
Click to view a detailed description of the farmland parcels.Get Details Now
Learn Soil Details
Click to view more information about the property’s soil.Get Details Now
Learn Improvements Details
Click to view a detailed description of all improvements (workshops, equipment sheds, grain storage, grain handling, livestock barns and facilities, site improvements, etc.).Get Details Now
Learn House Details
Click below to view details about the residence.Get Details Now
Learn Investment Details
Click below to learn more about this property as an investment.Get Details Now
For Sale by Tender: 3 quarter farmland package with house and corrals located in RM 135 Lawtonia, south of Morse, Saskatchewan.
- Productive class 3 brown soil (Ardill association) with a clay loam texture.
- 480 total acres, include:
- 314 acres arable farmland (39 acres seeded to grass, balance is crop)
- 145 acres pasture (3 strand barbed wire throughout, 2 strand around the creek bottom)
- 21 acres of sloughs/knolls.
- SE 25-15-9 W3 and NE 25-15-9 W3 feature level to gently rolling topography
- SE 36-15-9 W3 includes 45 acres of gently rolling land and 115 acres of native grass in a large hill with strong slopes.
- Soil final rating 49.9,
- Crop insurance ratings H and J.
Buildings and Improvements
- 1,500 sqft bungalow with significant addition in the 1970s, metal roof in 2014.
- Forced air furnace (diesel) in the basement, electric baseboard heat on the main level.
- Concrete basement is roughed in for in-floor heat.
- Living space includes spacious kitchen with eating island and garden doors to the north facing yard, living room with south-facing view, primary bedroom plus 2 additional bedrooms, 4-piece bathroom, main floor laundry, and large mud-room. Basement is unfinished.
- Improvements include updated flooring and windows, and renovated kitchen, bathroom, and laundry areas. The living room, front entry, and exterior are ready for your finishing touches!
- 42ft bored well supplies the house
- dugout southwest of the yard feeds the watering bowls at the corrals
- the well can also supply the watering bowls if needed
- septic tank with pump out to the adjacent quarter (easement in place)
- The corrals include 6 pens each measuring 72ftx96ft, including 4 watering bowls and concrete feed bunks.
- Capacity for 50 head per pen
Farmland & Price Summary
484 title acres (ISC)
480 total acres
314 cultivated acres
145 native pasture acres
21 wetland/bush acres
$491,200 total 2021 assessed value (AV)
$163,733 average assessment per 160 acres
49.9 soil final rating (weighted average)
Terms and Conditions of the tender are as follows:
1. Buyer’s offer will be itemized by legal description & any conditions of the offer must be clearly stated.
2. The highest, or any, offer will not necessarily be accepted.
3. In addition to the top offer for any individual parcel, consideration will be given to offers that provide the highest aggregate price for any combination of parcels.
4. Buyer must provide a cheque for a 5.0% deposit of the price being offered unless otherwise agreed.
5. Seller will be responsible to pay property taxes on the property to 11:59 pm December 31, 2022.
6. Any crop unharvested or stored on the land may be harvested and removed from the land according to The Agricultural Leaseholds Act.
7. All offers must be received in our office [Biggar] by the tender deadline 4:00 pm Friday March 24, 2023.
8. All offers received are to be left open until 12:00 pm Tuesday March 28, 2023. All offers received will be addressed and responded to [i.e. accepted, rejected, or countered].