Learn Price Details
Click to view an allocation and analysis of the asking price.Get Details Now
Learn Farmland Details
Click to view a detailed description of the farmland parcels.Get Details Now
Learn Soil Details
Click to view more information about the property’s soil.Get Details Now
Learn Improvements Details
Click to view a detailed description of all improvements (workshops, equipment sheds, grain storage, grain handling, livestock barns and facilities, site improvements, etc.).Get Details Now
Learn House Details
Click below to view details about the residence.Get Details Now
Learn Investment Details
Click below to learn more about this property as an investment.Get Details Now
FOR SALE BY TENDER
3 Parcels in RM 292 Milton (SW of Hoosier, SK)
2 parcels in RM 321 Prairiedale (North of Smiley)
19 parcels in RM 322 Antelope Park (North of Hoosier, SK)
24 parcels in total
3,786 Title Acres (ISC)
3,777 total acres
3,187 cultivated acres
- hay/grass acres
- native pasture acres
590 wetland/bush acres
$4,557,700 Total 2021 Assessed Value
$193,080 average 2021 assessment per 160 acres
53.2 soil final rating (weighted average)
The farmyard with home and buildings straddles the property line boundary between NW-13-31-27-W3 and SW-13-31-27-W3. MAP ID #1 and #2.
More details regarding yard site improvements are being collected. Check back for updates.
There are an estimated 22 oil well surface leases on the property. Buyer to verify.
FOR SALE BY TENDER
Terms and conditions of the tender are as follows:
1. The Buyer acknowledges that the Seller is unaware of the exact details and/or condition of the property and that the Buyer is not relying on any listing information and will make its/their own inspections, inquiries, research, and investigations as to the property.
2. The Buyer acknowledges that it has inspected the property and the property shall be conveyed to the Buyer on an “as is/where is” basis.
3. The Buyer acknowledges that no representations or warranties have been made or are made or given by the Seller or anyone on its behalf to the Buyer as to the condition of the property.
4. Buyer’s offer will be itemized by legal description.
5. The highest, or any, offer will not necessarily be accepted.
6. In addition to the top offer for any individual parcel, consideration will be given to offers that provide the highest aggregate price for any combination of parcels.
7. Buyer must have financing preapproved and present an UNCONDITIONAL offer.
8. Buyer must provide a deposit cheque in the amount of 5.0% of the price being offered.
9. Seller’s acceptance of any offer will be subject to court approval.
10. The Lands sold will be subject to items outlined in section 29 of the ORDER NISI QBG 85/21.
11. All offers must be received by Hammond Realty by the tender deadline of 4:00 pm Monday, November 28, 2022.
12. All offers received are to be left open until 12:00 pm Friday, December 9, 2022. All offers received will be addressed and responded to (i.e. accepted, rejected, or countered).
13. The Seller acknowledges and accepts that the listing broker WILL NOT inform or present the Seller with any offers received until after the date and time mentioned in term 11. above.