Learn Price Details
Click to view an allocation and analysis of the asking price.Get Details Now
Learn Farmland Details
Click to view a detailed description of the farmland parcels.Get Details Now
Learn Soil Details
Click to view more information about the property’s soil.Get Details Now
Learn Improvements Details
Click to view a detailed description of all improvements (workshops, equipment sheds, grain storage, grain handling, livestock barns and facilities, site improvements, etc.).Get Details Now
Learn House Details
Click below to view details about the residence.Get Details Now
Learn Investment Details
Click below to learn more about this property as an investment.Get Details Now
FOR SALE BY TENDER
This attractive package of farmland presents a tremendous expansion opportunity for area grain producers. The soil is comprised of a medium quality class 3 soil. It is predominately cultivated & cropped (87%) and is considered to be in excellent condition.
1,111 Total Acres
966 Cultivated Acres
146 Wetland/Bush Acres
$1,107,100 Total Assessed Value (2021)
$159,295 Average Assessment per 160 Acres
42.2 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)
Terms and Conditions of the TENDER are as follows:
1. Buyer’s offer will be itemized by legal description & any conditions of the offer must be clearly stated.
2. The highest, or any, offer will not necessarily be accepted.
3. Buyer must provide a cheque for a 5.0% deposit of the price being offered unless otherwise agreed.
4. Seller will be responsible for the property taxes on the property until 11:59 pm December 31, 2022.
5. Any crop unharvested or stored on the land may be harvested and removed from the land according to The Agricultural Leaseholds Act.
6. All offers must be received in our office [Biggar] by the tender deadline of 4:00 pm Friday, November 18, 2022.
7. All offers received are to be left open until 12:00 pm Tuesday, November 22, 2022. All offers received will be addressed and responded to [i.e. accepted, rejected, or countered].
8. The Seller acknowledges and accepts that the listing broker WILL NOT inform or present the Seller with any offers received until the TENDER has closed (date and time mentioned in term 6. Above).