Learn Price Details
Click to view an allocation and analysis of the asking price.Get Details Now
Learn Farmland Details
Click to view a detailed description of the farmland parcels.Get Details Now
Learn Soil Details
Click to view more information about the property’s soil.Get Details Now
Learn Improvements Details
Click to view a detailed description of all improvements (workshops, equipment sheds, grain storage, grain handling, livestock barns and facilities, site improvements, etc.).Get Details Now
Learn House Details
Click below to view details about the residence.Get Details Now
Learn Investment Details
Click below to learn more about this property as an investment.Get Details Now
10-acre property located 60km southwest of Saskatoon in the RM of Perdue includes a 1914 2-storey character home with attached garage, quonset, small shop, cattle shelter, 4 grain bins and several smaller outbuildings.
- Built in 1914, this 1,908 sqft 2-storey home features a 3-bedroom 2-bathroom layout, plus an unfinished basement.
- The main floor features a spacious kitchen leading to the formal dining room and living room, with patio door access to the northwest facing deck. Adjacent to the living room is a west-facing family room. Completing the main floor is a 2-piece bathroom and spacious mudroom with laundry hookups, and access to the attached 2-car garage.
- Upstairs are the 3 bedrooms and 4-piece main bathroom.
- The partially finished basement includes the utilities (natural gas forced air furnace, water heater, water system) and plenty of room for storage.
- 52ft x 70ft quonset with partial concrete floor
- 24ft x 30ft insulated shop with concrete floor.
- 24ft x 60ft wood framed building (needs TLC), tin siding and roof, concrete foundation, dirt floor.
- 26ft x 60ft 3-sided shelter with access to the corrals, several smaller outbuildings, and round pen.
- Beautifully treed yard with mature trees provides a sheltered back and front yard
Well and Septic:
- 2 wells including a 40ft bored well completed in 1977 (recommended pumping rate 3gpm) and a 120ft drilled well completed in 2002 (recommended pumping rate of 20gpm)
- Sewer is a septic tank with pump-out southeast of the house.
From Kinley: 12km south to T-intersection, 1km west, 3.7km south.
Legal Location: Ptn NW 24-34-11 W3