Learn Price Details
Click to view an allocation and analysis of the asking price.Get Details Now
Learn Farmland Details
Click to view a detailed description of the farmland parcels.Get Details Now
Learn Soil Details
Click to view more information about the property’s soil.Get Details Now
Learn Improvements Details
Click to view a detailed description of all improvements (workshops, equipment sheds, grain storage, grain handling, livestock barns and facilities, site improvements, etc.).Get Details Now
Learn House Details
Click below to view details about the residence.Get Details Now
Learn Investment Details
Click below to learn more about this property as an investment.Get Details Now
Learn Tender Details
Click here to view tender details, terms, and conditions.Get Details Now
FOR SALE BY TENDER
Quarter section with house located in RM 290 Kindersley, south of Flaxcombe, Saskatchewan.
- Productive class 3 brown soil (Kindersley association) with a clay texture.
- 160 total acres, include:
139 acres arable farmland
17 acres slough and draw
3 acre yardsite
- Level to gently rolling topography, few to slight stoniness, crop insurance rating G.
Farmland & Price Summary
NE 4-28-26 W3
160 title acres (ISC)
159 total acres
139 cultivated acres
20 wetland/bush acres
$201,800 total 2021 assessed value (AV)
$203,069 average assessment per 160 acres
54.0 soil final rating (weighted average)
Buildings and Improvements
- 1,817 sqft bungalow with attached single car garage.
6-bedroom, 2-bathroom layout
- Forced air oil furnace, central air conditioning.
- Main floor includes kitchen with U-shaped cabinets, spacious dining room/living room, primary bedroom with 3-piece ensuite, 3 additional bedrooms, 4-piece bathroom, main floor laundry, and large breezeway connecting to the attached garage
- Concrete basement is fully finished, including large rec room, 2 bedrooms, office, utility room and cold storage.
- The house is sold as-is.
- 37ft bored well completed in 2003, recommended pumping rate 13igpm
- 2 hydrants south of the house
- septic tank with pump-out southwest of the yard
Directions: 12km south of Flaxcombe
Terms and Conditions of the tender are as follows:
1. Buyer’s offer will be itemized by legal description & any conditions of the offer must be clearly stated.
2. The highest, or any, offer will not necessarily be accepted.
3. Buyer must provide a cheque for a 5.0% deposit of the price being offered unless otherwise agreed.
4. Seller will be responsible to pay property taxes on the property to 11:59 pm January 1, 2024.
5. All offers must be received in our office [Biggar] by the tender deadline 4:00 pm Friday October 20, 2023.
6. All offers received are to be left open until 12:00 pm Friday October 27, 2023. All offers received will be addressed and responded to [i.e. accepted, rejected, or countered].