Learn Price Details
Click to view an allocation and analysis of the asking price.Get Details Now
Learn Farmland Details
Click to view a detailed description of the farmland parcels.Get Details Now
Learn Soil Details
Click to view more information about the property’s soil.Get Details Now
Learn Improvements Details
Click to view a detailed description of all improvements (workshops, equipment sheds, grain storage, grain handling, livestock barns and facilities, site improvements, etc.).Get Details Now
Learn House Details
Click below to view details about the residence.Get Details Now
Learn Investment Details
Click below to learn more about this property as an investment.Get Details Now
Learn Tender Details
Click here to view tender details, terms, and conditions.Get Details Now
Modern dairy farm with a robotic two-stall milking system located on a quarter section in northwest Saskatchewan, situated 2 miles north of Leoville SK. The property includes a recently constructed barn and outbuildings, a heated shop, and a 4-bedroom bungalow.
· A 1568 sqft house built in 1960, moved onto a basement in the 1980s.
· Features a 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom layout, and an attached single-car garage.
· Recent renovations include a kitchen and main bathroom renovation, along with new windows and flooring throughout most of the main level.
· A significant basement renovation in 2012 added in-floor boiler heat, 2 bedrooms, a 3-piece bathroom, family room, and storage room. Majority of plumbing and electrical upgraded.
· The 60x150 barn was built in 2018 with plastic-form concrete-filled exterior walls and a wood-framed north wall to allow for expansion.
· The 60x115 north end of the barn includes free stalls and concrete feed bunks.
· Features 2 x Lely Astronaut A3 Next robotic milkers and an alley scraper that feeds manure to a 1000 concrete manure pit.
· The south end of the barn includes a 3-piece bathroom, lunchroom, 2000-gallon bulk tank, and a utility room with a backup diesel generator.
· Mezzanine includes a 12x24 office, 12x30 meeting room, and a large storage room.
· The 40x115 Coverall is adjacent to the main barn and used as a dry cow barn.
· Features an electric proportioner hammer mill in the loft.
· A 32x40 straight wall wood frame shop with a full concrete floor, insulation, and boiler heat.
· Includes a 10x10 overhead door and is partitioned into a 24x28 main shop area, 8x28 storage area, and 12x32 rear storage room.
· The property has a 200amp service, sized for upgrade to 400amp.
· Water supply comes from a 277ft well completed in 1989, with a 10gpm recommended pumping rate.
· Sewer systems for the house and barn both have septic tanks with pump-outs.
· Pasture is perimeter fenced with 3-strand barbed wire.
· The grain farmland parcels have a productive class 3 dark brown soil (Meeting Lake association) with a clay loam texture.
· Includes 50 arable acres and the balance is native grass and aspen pasture.
· Additional land may be available