Learn Price Details
Click to view an allocation and analysis of the asking price.Get Details Now
Learn Farmland Details
Click to view a detailed description of the farmland parcels.Get Details Now
Learn Soil Details
Click to view more information about the property’s soil.Get Details Now
Learn Improvements Details
Click to view a detailed description of all improvements (workshops, equipment sheds, grain storage, grain handling, livestock barns and facilities, site improvements, etc.).Get Details Now
Learn House Details
Click below to view details about the residence.Get Details Now
Learn Investment Details
Click below to learn more about this property as an investment.Get Details Now
Acreage life awaits on this 40-acre property located 3km west of Wilkie. Built in 1985 and completely renovated over the past 5 years, this 1,288sqft bungalow features a 2-bedroom 1-bathroom layout plus an unfinished basement ready for development!
- The main floor features an open concept bright and spacious kitchen and living room. The u-shaped kitchen includes stainless-steel appliances and plenty of storage in cabinets extending to the ceiling. The peninsula countertop (with more storage) overlooks the living room and doubles as a convenient eating bar! The kitchen, dining room and living rooms provide panoramic views to the east, south, and west!
- Down the hall is the master bedroom with an oversized closet, 2nd large bedroom, and an office. (used as a bedroom but has no closet) Completing the main floor are the 4-piece bathroom and mud room with custom-built cabinets!
- Downstairs is the laundry area, water system, direct vent water heater, and high-efficiency natural gas furnace with air conditioning.
- Outside the west-facing deck overlooks the backyard and large garden area. Outbuildings include a 30ftx72ft coverall style arch rib building and insulated tack room. The yardsite is nicely sheltered thanks to a mix of mature and recently planted trees surrounding the yard!
- Completely renovated main floor including kitchen cabinets, appliances, flooring, lighting, windows and doors, 4-piece main bathroom.
- Shingles and siding, including 1” Styrofoam insulation.
Well and Septic:
- A 50ft drilled well (8 gpm recommended pumping rate) supplies the house and a watering bowl beside the tarp building. A dugout is located northwest of the yard.
- The sewer system is a septic tank with pump-out northeast of the house.
Ptn NE 2-40-20 W3 (40.06 acres)
- The 40 acres are comprised of the 3-acre yardsite and 37 acres of arable farmland, with approx. 15 acres used as cultivated cropland and the balance in pasture/seeded grass. The land is perimeter fenced with 5-strand smooth-wire and cross fence between the cultivated acres and the pasture. This is a perfect size for a few horses or a small livestock operation!
Soil Type: Hanley Association loam texture soil, soil final rating 52.7.
Directions from Wilkie: 3km west on HWY 14, 0.8km north.