Learn Price Details
Click to view an allocation and analysis of the asking price.Get Details Now
Learn Farmland Details
Click to view a detailed description of the farmland parcels.Get Details Now
Learn Soil Details
Click to view more information about the property’s soil.Get Details Now
Learn Improvements Details
Click to view a detailed description of all improvements (workshops, equipment sheds, grain storage, grain handling, livestock barns and facilities, site improvements, etc.).Get Details Now
Learn House Details
Click below to view details about the residence.Get Details Now
Learn Investment Details
Click below to learn more about this property as an investment.Get Details Now
Check out this 24-acre property located south of Maymont near the community of Sonningdale! The updated 3-bedroom 4-bathroom home features over 2,500 sqft of developed living space including the fully finished basement. Outbuildings include a beautiful barn, heated and insulated shop, large quonset, and a pole shed. This beautifully treed and landscaped property has the outbuildings and enough land for a hobby farm or small livestock operation.
- Built in 1980, this 1,670 sqft 2 storey home features a 3-bedroom 4-bathroom layout plus a fully finished basement.
- The main floor features a recently renovated kitchen with a wall oven, electric cooktop, huge eating island and an abundance of storage!
- Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining room and the 3-season sunroom with sauna! Completing the main level is a formal living room with wood-burning fireplace, large office, mudroom, and 2-piece bathroom.
- Upstairs is the master suite with walk-in closet and 2-piece ensuite, 2 additional bedrooms and a 4-piece main bathroom with jetted tub and heated tile floor!
- The basement features a large family room, 3-piece bathroom, laundry area, cold storage room plus the utility/storage room.
- The home has several options for heat source, including a forced air oil furnace, baseboard electric heat, and a grain/pellet stove in the basement.
Shop (2003): 32ft x 40ft
- 14ft high x 18ft wide sliding door
- full concrete floor with in-floor hot water heat (solar supplemented by electric)
Pole Shed (2010): 40ft x 64ft x 16ft high
- 15ft10in high x 20ft wide sliding door
- crushed gravel base, power
Quonset (1975): 40ft x 80ft
- 12ft6in high x 18ft wide bifold door
- crushed gravel base, power
Barn: 48ft x 56ft
- 24ft x 48ft centre centre section with tie and box stalls plus hydrant
- 24ft x 48ft open loft
- 16ft x 48ft north siding is open, partial rough-cut wood and concrete floor
- 16ft x 48ft south siding includes 16ft x 36ft pen, 2 feed rooms, concrete floor.
Shed: 12ft x 20ft
- concrete floor storage shed
Well and Septic:
- deep Well (located in the well house): 360 ft deep with soft water, used as main supply for the house.
- shallow Well (adjacent to the well house): 60ft bored well completed in 1988 has hard water, used for the garden and lawn.
- septic is a lagoon located south of the quonset
2 x 1350bu
1 x 2300bu
From Maymont: 21km south on HWY 376, 2.3km west.
Ptn SE 30-39-12 W3