Learn Price Details
Click to view an allocation and analysis of the asking price.Get Details Now
Learn Farmland Details
Click to view a detailed description of the farmland parcels.Get Details Now
Learn Soil Details
Click to view more information about the property’s soil.Get Details Now
Learn Improvements Details
Click to view a detailed description of all improvements (workshops, equipment sheds, grain storage, grain handling, livestock barns and facilities, site improvements, etc.).Get Details Now
Learn House Details
Click below to view details about the residence.Get Details Now
Learn Investment Details
Click below to learn more about this property as an investment.Get Details Now
Successful concrete business for sale in Biggar, Saskatchewan, located 50 minutes west of Saskatoon and 50 minutes south of the Battlefords at the intersection of Highways 4, 14 and 51. With a solid loyal client base and profitability year over year this is a great opportunity!
The sale consists of concrete batch plant originally built in 1975, capable of mixing 32m per hour. Equipment includes:
- 3 tri-drive concrete mixer trucks
- 3 tandem concrete mixer trucks
- Front end loader, and all the related equipment.
- All trucks recently safetied
- 28ft x 40ft 2-bay heated maintenance shop (16ft walls)
- 10ft x 12ft office
- 12ft x 30ft boiler room
- 20ft x 36ft indoor loading bay
- 6ft x 6ft 2-piece bathroom
- 70-ton powder silo (split 35 ton per side)
- 25-ton fly ash silo
- Digital scales (recently calibrated)
- Steam pad for heating aggregate in the winter.
- Services include town water and sewer, 3 phase power, natural gas.
The plant sits on an 150ft x 400ft owned lot with additional yardspace on the adjacent 150ft x 400 ft lot leased from the Town of Biggar.