RM 409 Buffalo - 57 acres
Buffalo No. 409
- Type: Residential
- Style: 1 1/2 Story
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3 "1pc, 3pc and 4pc"
- Garage: Double, Detached "24 x 24"
- Size: 1,714 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Size: 57 acres
- Year Built: 1913
- Taxes: $419.00 (2020)
- MLS ® #: SK831051
- Basement: Yes, Full "Partially Finished"
57 Acres located adjacent to the Hamlet of Cloan Sk, approx. 17 miles north of Wilkie Sk.
This property includes a 1,714sqft house (944 main floor, 770 on 2nd floor plus partially developed basement) built in 1913 with a 2 bedroom 3 bathroom layout.
- 24ft x 24ft detached garage with concrete floor, power
- 70ft x 250ft zipperlock quonset with NG radiant heat, sand floor, concrete foundation, power, water
- 32ft x 60ft barn with concrete floor, power, tack room, feed room, loft
- 25ft x 30ft shop with concrete floor, heated and insulated, power
- 40ft x 72ft metal wall quonset with metal frame, dirt floor, power
- 40ft x 43ft airplane hangar with concrete floor, power
Water source is 217ft drilled well completed in 2007, good water but hard (water softener and iron filter included), septic is tank with pump-out. The yard is well lit with 4 yard lights.
Farmland & Price Summary
57 Title Acres (ISC)
57 Total Acres
45 Cultivated Acres
12 Wetland/Bush Acres
$55,700 Total Assessed Value (2017)
$156,351 Average Assessment per 160 Acres
53.9 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.