For an aerial view go to: https://youtu.be/jP_MYn8hSJQ
A great starter farm with nice yard and in a high yielding area. Notice the land quality with a black topsoil and clay loam texture that retains water well and very good final ratings ranging from 59 to 69. The SAMA Reports show 572 CA which the Seller advises have been increased to 630 and approximately 113 acres of bush/grass that could be broke to further increase the CA. The yard includes a 1260 sq. ft bungalow new in 2000 and a 48 x 80 machine shed. Optional and in addition to the asking price are 14 Hopper Bottom grain bins some with Aeration.
Asking Price $1,629,500
630 Cultivated Acres x $2100 = $1,323,000
113 Bush Acres x $500 = $56,500
Yard Site = $250,000
Assets on NW 10-32-7-W2
• House – new 2000, Approximately 1260 sq. ft.
- Metal Roofing, soffit and fascia, Vinyl Siding.
- Main House has crawl space, 12’ x 14’ basement for water systems.
- Main Floor heating is wood boiler to radiator in crawl space, 1 electric wall heater, and electric plug-in space heaters.
- Water is hauled to a 1200-gallon plastic water reservoir in basement.
- Septic is dual chamber concrete holding tank with liquid pump out.
- Main floor includes kitchen, storage/pantry, living room, 2 bedrooms, office, 4 piece bathroom, 3 piece bathroom with laundry, back entry with storage and basement access.
• 48’ x 80’ x 18’ high straight wall pole shed, 6” x 6” posts on 8’ centers, trusses on 4’ centers, metal exterior, 24’ split sliding equipment door, access door, 100 amp main electric panel, gravel floor.
Assets on SW 15-32-7-W2
• 1 x 1350 Bushel Westeel Rosco on Flat Cement.
• 1 x 1650 Bushel Westeel Rosco on Flat Wood.
• 1 x 2800 Bushel Behlen on Flat Cement.
Assets on NE 16-32-7-W2
• Water well – 36” cement crib approximately 25’ deep, includes generator for power.
Vendor hauls water to the house and uses for drinking