307 Main Street, Biggar
- Type: Commercial
- Style: Single Story
- Size: 6,000 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 75ft x 130ft
- Year Built: 1979
- Taxes: $5,300.00 (2020)
- MLS ® #: SK834780
This commercial property at 307 Main Street in Biggar, Sk with a 6,000 sqft building plus 25ft x 130ft partially fenced lot presents a tremendous opportunity for a retail business, office development, or many other commercial uses. Recent improvements (2014) include new flooring, lighting and paint. An office, staff room, and storage area are located at the rear of the building. Staff parking is available at the back, additional parking is possible in the 25ft x 130ft lot.
The asking price is for the land and building, The sale of the profitable turn-key Home Hardware business including improvements and inventory is negotiable, subject to Home Hardware approval of the Buyer.
Lot 6, Lot 7, and Lot 8 all of Blk/Par 16 Plan D4770
- 3 - 25ft x 130ft lots provide 75ft frontage on Main Street
- Lot 6 is partially fenced and is used as outdoor display/storage area for Home Hardware
- Lot 7 and Lot 8 include the 50ft x 120ft building
- 6,000 sqft masonry framed (cinderblock) building built in 1979
- grade supported concrete slab floor
- east face (main street side) of building is metal with brick
- tar and gravel roof
- 2 natural gas rooftop HVAC units
- steel truss roof beams
- 400 Amp 3-phase power
- 8ft x 40ft sea-can used for storage
Don’t miss this opportunity on Main Street in Biggar!
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.