Enjoy benefits of acreage living on this 26 acre property southwest of Rosetown Sk. Directions from Rosetown: 5 km south on HWY 4, 10 km east on HWY 15.
- Built in 1975, enjoy over 3,400 sq ft of living space in this 4 level split including the finished basement!
- The main floor features a bright kitchen overlooking the sheltered back yard. The formal dining room leads to the 4 season sitting room addition (2009) with gas fireplace and french doors leading to the BBQ area and covered deck. The large living room overlooks the front yard through bay windows.
- The master bedroom with 3-piece ensuite, 2 additional bedrooms plus the 4-piece main bathroom are located on the 2nd level.
- Downstairs you find a comfortable TV room with stone woodburning fireplace, 4th bedroom (currently used as an office) and a recently renovated 3-piece bathroom. There is also easy access to the back entrance of the house.
- The next level features a large rec room, 5th bedroom, and the laundry area.
- The lowest level has the utilities, including natural gas furnace (2017) and water heater, central vac, backup generator panel, large cold storage room, as well as a shower.
- The 24ft x 24ft attached garage is complete with a workbench and plenty of shelving.
There are 3 connected buildings that were previously used as a seed cleaning plant:
- 32ft x 48ft arch rib shop (1983), insulated, in-floor boiler heat, new shingles in 2017. Building is 12' high with a 10ft high x 12ft wide overhead door.
- 16ft x 46ft uninsulated garage/storage (1983), has overhead doors at each end and a pit with a weigh scale.
- 30ft x 36ft high ceiling storage room
- 14ft x 30ft office with a storage loft is central and connects all of the buildings
- 40ft x 96ft steel framed straight wall shed (1970s), dirt floor, insulated roof, and workbench. Walls are 14' high, there are 20ft wide x 14ft high sliding doors on the east and south sides.
- 16ft x 24ft chicken coop with concrete floor
- The mature and well established yardsite includes sheltered and beautifully landscaped front and back yards, cozy firepit area, camper pad with 30 amp plug. Perfect for family get togethers!
- The 26.25 acre yardsite includes 2 engineered dugouts plus a large burrow pit.
- Power is to a former binyard on the south edge of the property
- An approach west of the yard provides access to a large flat area outside of the treed yardsite, The space would be ideal for a business requiring construction or equipment storage, or could be fenced and seeded to grass, ideal for horses or a small livestock operation.
- Water supply is a 560ft drilled well into the Judith River Aquifer, water is soft.
- Septic tank with surface pump-out, pump is in the house.
- 600 amp power service and natural gas to the yard
Call today to view this beautiful property!
Legal Location: Ptn NW 24-29-14 W3