Attractive acreage on 156 acres located in the RM of Harris, 45 minutes southwest of Saskatoon. This property features a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom layout, large cold storage shed, heated shop, barn with corrals, and 145 acres of productive farmland!
- Moved to the property in 1975, this 1,102 sqft raised bungalow with full basement features plenty of room with 2 bedrooms up and 2 bedrooms down.
- The main level features a galley style kitchen opening to a large south-facing dining room. The spacious living room has access to a wrap-around deck wrapping overlooking the well treed and sheltered yardsite. The 2 bedrooms include a master bedroom with 2-piece ensuite. Completing the main floor is a 4-piece main bathroom plus mudroom with sink.
- Downstairs are 2 additional bedrooms, 3-piece bathroom, laundry, office, storage room, and a large family room.
- Garage: 22ft x 22ft detached double car garage, metal roof.
- Shop: 30ft x 30ft heated and insulated metal clad workshop, double sliding door, concrete floor.
- Quonset: 48ft x 72ft metal storage shed, double sliding doors, dirt floor.
- Barn: 36ft x 40ft barn with hayloft, adjoining corrals with 2 large paddock and several smaller paddocks, 2 watering bowls.
- Several smaller wooden storage sheds.
Well and Septic:
- Water supply is a 55ft bored well completed in 1987, recommended pumping rate 25 igpm.
- Septic tank with pumpout south of the house.
- Large dugout east of the corrals.
- The farmland is a productive Bradwell and Elstow association with fine sandy loam and clay loam texture soil. 145 cultivated acres, the remainder is the yardsite and shelterbelts running throughout the field.
Directions from Harris: 6km north on 768, turn left and continue 8km west on 768.
Farmland & Price Summary
156 Title Acres (ISC)
154 Total Acres
145 Cultivated Acres
9 Wetland/Bush Acres
$128,800 Total Assessed Value (2017)
41.3 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)
$285,000 Farmland Price