- Type: Residential
- Style: Bungalow
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: Double, Attached "28 x 40"
- Size: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 2.5 acres 330ft x 330ft
- Year Built: 1930 "1977 and 1983 additions"
- Taxes: $1,375.00 (2019)
- MLS ® #: SK792564
- Basement: Yes, Partial
This attractive 2.5 acre property 11 km south of Biggar features a 2,200 sqft 4-bedroom 2-bathroom ranch style house with double attacched garage.
Built in 1930 with additions in 1977 and 1983.
Central within the house is a large kitchen and dining area with a south-facing bay window overlooking the front yard. West of the kitchen and adjoining the attached garage is a large formal living room, with patio doors to the 8ft x 12ft sunroom and 8x20ft covered deck! Completing this side of the house is the 12ft x 18ft master bedroom with 4-piece ensuite. On the other side of the kitchen is the 2nd living room/family room, 4-piece main bathroom, 3 additional bedrooms, office/den and main floor laundry. The partial basement is cinderblock construction with concrete floor.
- 28ft x 40ft insulated double car garage built in 1993 has 12 ft high walls and RV entrance.
- 24ft x 24ft, 75% concrete floor, stacked 2x4 construction, power
- 16ft x 18ft, 2 room, wood floor, stacked 2x4 construction, power
- 10ft x 16ft garden shed
- Heating is electric baseboard heat throughout the house plus a pellet stove in the kitchen. Ducting is in place for a forced-air system
- Water supply is a 150ft well drilled in 1982
- Sewer is a septic tank with pumpout northwest of the house
The scenic yardsite surrounded by mature trees has a private back yard, large garden area, and a cozy and sheltered firepit area. The 24ft x 24ft shed has a partial concrete floor and the 16ft x 18ft shed has wood floor and 2 rooms. Both sheds are constructed with stacked 2x4 walls and have power. A 10ft x 16ft garden shed with concrete floor is adjacent to the garage.
From Biggar: 10km south on HWY 4, 0.8 km east.
Legal Location LSD 4 6-35-14 W3 Ext 10 (Ptn SW 6-35-14 W3)
- Central Vacuum
- Hood Fan
- Garden Area
- Trees / Shrubs
- Garage Door Opener
- Satellite Dish
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.