Erker Farmland - 161 Acres
Heart's Hill No. 352
- Type: Farm and Ranch
- Style: Lot / Land
- Development Level: Plan Only
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 161 acres
- Taxes: $324.00 (2020)
*** Click on the Virtual Tour icon above for an interactive Google satellite map ***
Located 2 miles west and 1 mile south of Cactus Lake, SK, this quarter section presents an excellent expansion opportunity for local producers.
This property possesses a class 4, dark brown soil (Asquith & Bradwell associations) with a sandy loam to fine loam texture. It is predominately cultivated with approximately 20 acres of low-lying water/waste land (non-arable). It is accessed on the west side by a seasonal road running north-south. It was in canola production in 2020.
RM 352 Heart’s Hill
161 Title Acres (ISC)
140 Cultivated Acres (Seller)
160 Total Acres
139 Cultivated Acres
21 Wetland/Bush Acres
$100,700 Total Assessed Value
2020 Taxes: $324
Soil: Asquith/Bradwell sandy loan to fine loam texture
33.6 Soil Final Rating (Weighted Average)
Crop Insurance Rating: L
Crop Insurance Risk Area: 16
Teine Energy Ltd. (Calgary) has an access easement registered on title. It is to provide them with access along the north side of the quarter to their well on an adjoining property, A15-18-36-27-W3. Current compensation is $1,700 annually payable January 2.
Term and conditions of the TENDER:
1. Buyer’s offer will be itemized by legal description & any conditions of the offer must be clearly stated.
2. The highest, or any, offer will not necessarily be accepted.
3. Buyer must provide a cheque for a 5.0% deposit of the price being offered unless otherwise agreed.
4. Seller will be responsible for the property taxes on the property to 11:59 December 31, 2020.
5. Any crop unharvested or stored on the land may be harvested and removed from the land according to The Agricultural Leaseholds Act.
6. All offers must be received in our office [Biggar] by the tender deadline 4:00 pm November 6, 2020.
7. All offers received are to be left open until 5:00 pm Tuesday November 10, 2020. All offers received will be addressed and responded to [i.e. accepted, rejected, or countered].
8. The Seller acknowledges and accepts that the listing broker WILL NOT inform or present the Seller with any offers received until after the date and time mention in term 6. above.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.