Scharf Acreage - 38 Acres
- Type: Residential
- Style: Bungalow
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: Double, Attached "28' x 32'"
- Size: 1,850 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 38.38 acres
- Year Built: 1982
- Taxes: $2,247.00 (2019)
- MLS ® #: SK796363
- Basement: Yes, Crawl
Located less than 20 minutes west of Saskatoon, the 38-acre Scharf Acreage along HWY 14 features a recently updated 1,850 sqft bungalow, plus outbuildings and pasture ideal for a few horses or small livestock operation. The land is comprised of an Asquith Association fine sandy loam texture soil. The land is seeded to grass and is perimeter fenced.
- Built in 1982, this 1,850 sqft bungalow features a 3 bedroom 2 bath layout with an oversized double attached garage + storage room.
- The spacious kitchen has lots of cupboard space and an eating counter. The dining room has plenty of natural light courtesy of the large south-facing windows. Adjacent is the sunken living room with wood burning fireplace. Down the hall is the master bedroom with his and her closets, 2 additional bedrooms, 4-piece bathroom, laundry area, and large office/family room with garden doors leading to the back yard patio! Completing the living area is a 3-piece bathroom and large mudroom with access to the attached garage.
- The 28x32 double attached insulated garage includes a storage room and water system.
- Outside you will find a 12x40 partially covered south-facing front patio plus patio and fire pit area in the back yard surrounded by mature trees. Underground sprinklers front and back.
- 28ft x 30ft barn: concrete floor, heated tack room, 4 box stalls and 2 tie stalls
- 28ft x 32ft barn: open interior, dirt floor, power
- well designed corrals and livestock pens adjacent to both barns, leading to the pasture
- 2 garden sheds
Well and water equipment
- 30ft bored well completed in 1980
- Culligan softener and iron filter (rented - $90/month)
- 4 water bowls
- septic tank west of the house with pumpout
- All Grain Bins
- All portable livestock panels
- 3-sided cattle shed north of the corrals
Legal Land Description: LSD 2 35-36-9 W3 Ext 15
From Saskatoon: 17 miles west on HWY 14
From Asquith: 2 miles east on HWY 14
- Central Vacuum
- Garden Area
- Trees / Shrubs
- Garage Door Opener
- Underground Sprinklers
- Wheelchair Access
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.